Test Fixtures Solution
Experience Quality Control
Customised to your needs. The RapiJigTM is a test fixture solution designed for rapid deployment.
This means you can take back control quickly. Now you can make sure each product is consistently correct.
Let us develop your very own RapiJigTM test fixtures solution.
- Take the RapiJig survey – And we can give you honest advice. On what to look for in a test jig. Based on the way you want to use it.
- How is RapiJig different? – What makes Ignys test fixtures different from testing solutions already on the market?
What we love about the RapiJigTM
- Great for tall components.
- Designed with low volume manufacture in mind.
- Gets to you fast. With rapid deployment options.
- Customised for you – See our development offer in our leaflet
- Cost effective.
- Portable solution.
- Enjoy automated quality control.
Effective PCB testing with test jigs
Printed circuit boards often need some level of testing as they come off the production line. They may also need programming, setup or calibration. There are ways to achieve this for high volume products. But these are too expensive and too slow in many case. For example low volume manufacturers and start ups will struggle to see the benefits. The long lead times mean they can’t react quickly. Also the price makes it difficult to justify for small volumes.
Every Product Counts
When you first launch a product every single product shipped represents a high proportion of the total, when there are relatively low volumes.
Because of this you can’t afford a product failure tarnishing your products’ reputation before it has a chance to gain traction.
This is where test fixture solutions can help.
In addition electronic product development is our specialism. We have many ways to help you through the process.
We also offer a PCB design service.